Beard hair transplant is a procedure used to increase the density of beard or to restores thin or missing hair (scar) from the skin. Beard transplant is lately the only permanent solution for a person with scarce facial hair, facial scars or patchiness. The results of these procedures highly depend on the skill of the surgeon.
facial hair has been perceived as an outward sign of masculinity and prestige.. It is an increasingly common trend among men a beard or even a moustache, giving a very masculine appearance. Beard restoration surgery can completely alter the appearance of your face, giving it a more contoured line and a fuller, more neatly shaved look.
for the purpose of a beard transplant, the face will normally be divided into two sections – the lateral and the frontal. The lateral part will include the sideburns, the cheeks and the jawline. In the frontal part, it will be the moustache and the goatee, along with the chin and lowest part of the jawline. To ensure natural appearing facial hair, use only single hair units with careful placement of the grafts at the correct angle and proper direction is required
1. Beard hair are thicker than any other hair on your body . Only scalp hair can match them but not in each and every case.
2. The Beard hair are mostly single . Very few follicular units in beard have two hair. In scalp mostly hair are in group of 2 – 3 hair so most of clinics do a un natural hair transplant when they construct the beard with help of scalp hair.
3. Beard is at cosmetically most important site so if a clinic uses wide bore needles for your beard hair , the scar will be more and it can be visible on your face . So always get a beard hair transplant from expert only.
Some of persons have absent or lost eyebrows. Eyebrows can be recreated by hair transplant. Eyebrow has peculiar hair direction and thickness which needs to be considered when planning a eyebrow hair transplant.
Eyebrow transplantation is one of the most aesthetically challenging procedures to perform, but when done by experts, can provide an impressive result. This procedure can be done by FUE technique, but most importantly requires the careful making of recipient sites for the hairs that will determine the direction and angulation of growth, as well as the aesthetic designing of what should be natural appearing eyebrows that complement the rest of the patient’s facial features.
1. Mostly eyebrow hair are thin and finer than scalp hair
2. Eyebrow hair are single hair while scalp hair are mostly in groups or 2 or 3 hairs
3. Eyebrow has particular direction and angle so any deviation from the principles leads to very un natural hair transplant .
4. the eyebrow hair are very very delicate.